This is how you connect Tripletex to Huma to enable an automated sync of employee data
1. Get an employee token from Tripletex
- Go to Company > Employees
- Select the employee with enough access rights you want to use for the integration
- Select the API access tab
- Click the New Token (Ny Nøkkel) button
- Select Huma in the drop-down menu (Applikasjon)
- Click create new token (nøkkel)
- Copy the created token and save the user
- Add token to Huma
For more information about the token/API go to Tripletex (Norwegian language only)
Please note that you need access to an employee token from Tripletex. You need to be logged in to Tripletex and have the correct authorization to be able to do this. Please contact your Tripletex system administrator if you do not have the necessary privileges in Tripletex.
2. Connect Huma to Tripletex
- Log in to your Huma organisation
- Go to 'System settings' > 'Integrations' and choose 'Tripletex'
- Please read all the information about the Tripletex integration before moving to next step.
- "How to use it"
- "Supported features"
- "Supported fields"
- Click 'Connect' in the upper right corner
- Paste the created Tripletex 'Employee token' and check the box to verify you have the proper authority.
- Click 'Connect' and a connection is now established between the two systems. Now: On to the next step - it's where the magic happens.
3. Activate the integration. Synchronize users and choose how to handle conflicts or missing values
- When connected click 'Synchronize users'
- Huma will inform you of any conflicts or inconsistency between Huma and Tripletex and you will have to decide how to handle conflicts and/or missing values. You can decide wether or not you want to update Tripletex based on values in Huma or the other way around.
- Click 'Next' and decide how you want to sync users between Huma and Tripletex.
- If users in Tripletex does not exist in Huma, you can add users to Huma
- If users in Huma does not exist in Tripletex, you can add users to Tripletex
- After deciding on the above click 'Sync users'
- Huma will now start synchronizing users with Tripletex. You will receive an email confirming the result.
4. Your connection between Huma and Tripletex is active 🥳
Any changes made to supported fields in Huma (listed below) will be automatically updated in Tripletex in real-time.
Please be aware that you need to sync users to get the latest changes from Tripletex. Changes made in Tripletex will not be automatically be updated in Huma.
How to sync users
If you want to sync users manually you can always click "Sync users"
An Employee ID is needed in at least Huma or Tripletex to be able to sync that user. If a user is missing its employee ID in both systems, you need to add it in either Huma or Tripletex.
- Given name
- Family name
- Phone number
- Date of birth (REQUIRED)
- Bank account number
- Employee ID (REQUIRED)
- First workday
- Last workday