This is how you connect Tripletex to Huma to enable an automated sync of employee data
1. Get an employee token from Tripletex
- Go to Company > Employees (Selskap > Ansatt)
- Select an employee that will own the token
- Select the API access (API-tilgang) tab
- Click the New Token (Ny Nøkkel) button
- Select Huma in the drop-down menu (Applikasjon)
- Click create token (Opprett nøkkel)
- A dialog will show the created token, copy this value and move on to Connect Huma to Tripletex
For more information about the token/API go to Tripletex (Norwegian language only)
- You need to be logged in to Tripletex and have the correct authorization to be able to create an employee token. Please contact your Tripletex system administrator if you do not have the necessary privileges in Tripletex.
- If the employee does not have the necessary permissions for Huma's integration when you try to create the token, Tripletex will give an error message, and the token will not be created.
- If the owning employe loses some or all of those permissions later, the token will lose them as well, and the integration will cease to function properly.
- See Necessary permissions for details.
2. Connect Huma to Tripletex
To access Integrations under System settings you'll need a System role with permissions to do Organization-wide settings. Read more here
- Log in to your Huma organisation
- Go to 'System settings' > 'Integrations' and choose 'Tripletex'
- Please read all the information about the Tripletex integration before moving to next step.
- "How to use it"
- "Supported features"
- "Supported fields"
- Click 'Set up' in the upper right corner
- Paste the created Tripletex 'Employee token' and check the box to verify you have the proper authority.
- Click 'Setup' and a connection is now established between the two systems. Now: On to the next step - it's where the magic happens.
- When adding users in Huma, you can choose if they should automatically be added in Tripletex. If you leave this inactive, you need to do a manual sync to add the user in Tripletex.
If you're using the Teamtailor integration, users added to Huma via that integration will also be added to Tripletex.
- You can also choose if the users added via this integration should have login access in Tripletex
When adding users without Date of birth set, they will be created in Tripletex, but be inactive. To activate them, add their birth dates in Huma and then manually resynchronize.
Click 'Save' and a connection is now established between the two systems. Now: On to the next step - it's where the magic happens.
3. Activate the integration. Synchronize users and choose how to handle conflicts or missing values
- After clicking 'Save' you will end up in the Synchronize users step
- Huma will inform you of any conflicts or inconsistency between Huma and Tripletex and you will have to decide how to handle conflicts and/or missing values. You can decide wether or not you want to update Tripletex based on values in Huma or the other way around.
- Click 'Next' and decide how you want to sync users between Huma and Tripletex.
- If users in Tripletex does not exist in Huma, you can add users to Huma
- If users in Huma does not exist in Tripletex, you can add users to Tripletex
- After deciding on the above click 'Synchronize users'
- Huma will now start synchronising users with Tripletex. You will receive an email confirming the result.
4. Your connection between Huma and Tripletex is active 🥳
Any changes made to supported fields in Huma (listed below) will be automatically updated in Tripletex in real-time.
Please be aware that you need to sync users to get the latest changes from Tripletex. Changes made in Tripletex will not be automatically be updated in Huma.
How to sync users
If you want to sync users manually you can always click "Sync users"
- Given name
- Family name
- Phone number
- Date of birth (REQUIRED)
- Bank account number
- Employee ID
- First workday
- Last workday
For the Huma integration to work, the employee token, and therefore the employee, must have:
- an active system access (Systemtilgang)
- Access to Employee related accounting reports (Ansattrelaterte regnskapsrapporter)
- Full access to company information (Full tilgang til selskapsinformasjon)
- Full access to employee information (Full tilgang til ansattinformasjon)