There may be occasions when you need to adjust the Absence balance for an employee. Some examples are:
- The employee is newly hired and haven't earned the full policy quota yet
- Correcting an inaccurate balance
To make adjustments you need the system permission 'Absence management', which is included in the default 'System admin role'
How to make a manual adjustment
- Navigate to the absence tab on the employees profile
- Click the three dots on the absence type that you want to adjust and choose "Manual adjustment"
- Choose which period you want to adjust and how many days you want to add or remove. Add a note if you like, this will be visible to the employee. Click Save.