Understand how Huma helps you follow up employees on sick leave
Sick leave follow-up is available for the following subscriptions
Activate sick leave follow-up
You need a System Role "Absence" to access Absence settings and activate sick leave follow-up.
- Navigate to Absence settings -> Sick leave
- Toggle Enable Absence follow-up
- Choose who will be responsible when an employee is on sick leave:
- Supervisor - The employees supervisor will be responsible. When choosing this you need to choose a fallback person in the case that the employee doesn't have a supervisor.
- Specific person - One person who will be responsible for all employees on sick leave.
- Click Save
The follow-up process
The follow-up process differs between countries. Huma bases the process on which work schedule the employee is assigned to. At this point we support follow-up processes for Sweden and Norway.
The process is started when the employee register a Sick leave absence, and ended when the Sick leave absence is ended.
During the process, Huma will assign tasks to the responsible regarding important steps. Such as follow-up plan and dialogue meetings or reporting to Altinn/Försäkringskassan
Besides these legislation based tasks, Huma will send tasks once a week to remind them of checking up on the employee.
No responsible assigned
If the responsible is removed from Huma, the sick leave follow-up will be without a responsible. In this case you need to go to Sick leave settings and add a responsible.