We will explain how to measure employee satisfaction using eNPS
eNPS is an easy way to measure employee satisfaction and loyalty. It's based on asking an employee how likely they would be to recommend your workplace to others
Based one simple question (”On a scale of 0-10, how likely are you to recommend this company as a place to work?”)
eNPS = employee Net Promoter Score
- A new survey is sent out every 12 weeks, automatically
- The survey is completely anonymous
- In addition to giving a score, employees can make anonymous comments
- You can stop/pause the survey. Then the system will not send out any new survey requests, but any surveys that have gone out will be available for employees to answer.
This is how you start the survey:
- Click Start survey
- Today we support an interval of 12 weeks, but for the future we are looking offering more options.
- Read the info and press Continue
- Read through the e-mail template so you understand what employees will receive
- If you would like to share and compare your results (anonymously) with other Huma users (planned for a future release), please check the box.
- Click Start to send the survey. All employees (users in Huma) will now receive the survey on e-mail.
This is how your eNPS score is calculated:
eNPS = share of promoters - share of detractors
Based on the scoring from employees they are one of the following:
So if 50% are promoters and 10% are detractors, your eNPS equals 40.
In theory it is possible to achieve an eNPS score between -100 to 100. Still, many argue that if you achieve a positive eNPS score, that is quite good. Generally speaking we believe that the most important insight to your business is if the eNPS trend is negative or positive.
In Huma you will see the following score intervals:
- > 50 Exellent 🎉
- 30-50 Very good 👌
- 10-29 Good 👍
- < 10 Not very good 😐
To be able to manage and schedule surveys you need a system role with Surveys > General > See and edit.
You need a Business or Enterprise subscription in Huma to get access to Employee satisfaction.